Experienced Calgary Podiatrists
Calgary Podiatrists Who Care
To our valued and loyal patients:
As part of the Government of Alberta’s Re-Launch Strategy, Associate Foot Specialists Clinic is happy to announce that we are able to resume our full range of podiatric services, effective May 4, 2020.
We will continue to implement Covid-19 safety controls as mandated by the Alberta government, including disinfecting measures and social distancing.
If you would like to make an appointment, reschedule an existing appointment or have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 403-228-3668 (FOOT), or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE PROTOCOLS WE ARE FOLLOWING:
- Pre-screening before and during appointments:
• You will be phoned before your appointment to check your health status, which will also be reviewed in-clinic before treatment can commence.
• We cannot allow ANYONE with ANY signs of illness to enter the clinic during the Pandemic stage of the COVID-19 crisis. No exceptions will be made, as this potentially compromises the health and safety of our staff, practitioners and patients.
- Mandatory hand sanitizing upon entering the clinic.
- Increased clinic cleaning/disinfecting measures.
• All surfaces, equipment, etc. are cleaned after every patient with a medical grade disinfectant.
- Physical distancing.
To summarize, we respectfully ask our patients to:
- Please not come to the clinic if you have ANY signs of illness.
- Wear a mask to your appointment.
- Please not bring guests with you to your appointment, unless necessary.
- Respect social distancing measures between you and the practitioners/staff as well as other patients.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our office. We wish you and your families all good health.
Dr. Darryl Gurevitch
Dr. Jason Gurevitch
Please review this COVID-19 Office Screening Criteria Form BEFORE your appointment.
If you answer YES to any of the questions on the form we can’t accept you for an in office appointment at this time. Please call the Associate Foot Specialists Clinic at 403-228-3668 to re-schedule your appointment for a later date.
Additional symptoms of COVID-19 can include:
• Muscle or joint aches
• Feeling unwell/new fatigue/severe exhaustion
• Gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea,vomiting, unexplained loss of appetite)
• Loss of sense of smell or taste
• Conjunctivitis AKA pink eye
* A close contact is defined as a person who provided care for the individual, including healthcare workers, family members or other caregivers, or who had other similar close physical contact with the person without consistent and appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
A revised O Canada anthem video to provide some humour through these difficult times. Enjoy. And stay safe!
The doctors and staff welcome you to Associate Foot Specialists Clinic in Calgary, Alberta. Our practice is dedicated to providing the best possible foot and ankle care to adults and children in a pleasant and caring environment. After completing undergraduate studies, our doctors achieved a four year degree in podiatry, followed by a two year surgical residency.
Since the mid-1990s, Dr. Darryl Gurevitch and Dr. Jason Gurevitch have provided complete podiatric care to patients in Calgary and the surrounding areas.
We believe that early diagnosis, intervention and prevention are essential to the care of your feet and will help you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. Contrary to popular opinion, foot pain should not be a regular occurrence.
This website is designed to help visitors learn more about our office and common foot issues such as callouses, corns, nail care, heel pain, bunions, hammertoes, heel spurs, sport injuries, trauma/fractures, warts, foot pain, neuromas, ingrown toe nails, neurological, vascular and dermatological conditions, as well as other concerns related to the foot and ankle. We are also very experienced with diabetic foot care. The podiatrists at Associate Foot Specialists Clinic personally cast custom orthotic shoe inserts specific to your individual needs. We work closely with primary care physicians and other specialists to ensure the most effective treatment is provided.
NO REFERRAL IS NECESSARY TO BOOK YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT.
HOW ARE SERVICES BILLED?
Podiatric medicine in Alberta is considered an allied health service, and is partially funded by Alberta Health and Wellness. Benefits payable to each resident of Alberta for podiatric services are limited to a maximum of $250.00 for each benefit period. In the form of a co-payment, the patient contributes to the total cost of the treatment, based on recommendations from the Alberta Podiatry Association.
OUR OFFICE IS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE.
Free parking upon availability. Our clinic offers two hours of complimentary parking in any unreserved slot, upon availability. An Impark Parkade is located on the north side of our building and can be accessed from the south side of 18th Avenue. Simply drive up the ramp and park. You will be asked to register your license plate with us upon arrival at the clinic (do not stop at pay station). Both metered and unmetered street parking are also available nearby. Please note that meters do not start until 9:00 a.m. daily.
Learn more about
Dr. Alysha Rawji HERE
Located in Mission
South of 17th Avenue Suite
Suite 1520, 1800 – 4th Street S.W.
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Years Serving the Calgary Area.
Number of Feet We've Treated.
Get in Touch with the Associate Foot Specialists Clinic
Make an inquiry by using the Contact Us button below. You can also book an appointment by phone at 403-228-3668 or email us at email@example.com